Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on katsubet.top. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information, as appropriate. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users' means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
How we use collected information
katsubet.top may collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates regarding their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
- We undergo regular malware scanning.
- We use SSL encryption to ensure the secure transmission of sensitive information.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of personal information.